Friday, April 4, 2008

Introducing


A New and Uprising Photographer
One that shares a same passion I do in photography

Over the last few months of fooling around with my camera, I finally learned and discovered,

"That a photographer's greatest asset is not the camera, it's the eyes;
most valuable skill is not the clicking of the shutters,
but the vision and desires of the heart"


No use having a great camera without a vision,
and pointless being a photographer with the skills and yet no purpose

The following photos are collectively shot by me, her and Mark, a friend that possess greater knowledge and authority with the camera. Do enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dream in images. Camera images to be precise. It could be slightly blurred and a little fuzzy but the meaning is crystal clear. It's almost like not realizing you are falling until you have fallen.

Anonymous said...

Agree...