Thursday, December 28, 2006

Heartz Of Gold

I’m sure you might ask, why Heartz of Gold? What an odd name for a guy… especially a noob in blogging…

Here’s the reason why. Gold is naturally precious. It’s expensive after all, it has a fixed value and market price. People treasure it, people view it as precious, people know it is worth a lot. Money is made based on gold (except for the UK Pound currency, which is based on silver…), jewellery adorned on the neck or hands or fingers are largely gold decorated with jewels…

I know nuts about jewellery or the price of gold, trust me. But I know one thing for sure, that a heart that is always ready to love and help, a person who is willing to go the extra mile for a friend, a friend that is prepared to stand by your side through thick and thin, that is precious. Far more precious than gold.

I remind myself, that in the throne of my heart is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, and God that made me and everything around me. That person is Jesus, and for that reason, my heart is precious. After all, the greatest and best person is sitting in the most important place of my heart, hence making it precious - far precious than any gold or silver.

Everyone's heart is precious, your's is. I'm sure there are more you'd want to know about yourself, maybe then you'd realise that after all, your heart is the most precious thing that you have when all else fades.

No comments: