Thursday, December 28, 2006

A New Beginning


Blogging? I once thought, what the heck! Blogging? Nah, not me... just a pure waste of time... but now I realise, it's more than wasting time.

I've always appreciated great blogs that tell me great stories... stories about how they walk out of their tough day a stronger and better person, how they choose not to give up when everything's turning against them, how they can laugh over a terrible situation which left them hanging on their life-rope... I love to read people's stories, it reminds me to stay strong at times, it gives me hope when I thought that I'm already hopeless... =D


So here I am! Tan-Loh Joash, UiTM INTEC student, Poi Lam Ipoh alumni, proud Ipoh-an and faithful servant of Jesus. Went through the most of what an 18-year-old moron could possibly imagine... work, performances, disastrous dates, wonderful outings, award-winning projects, international presentations, terrible falls that gets people laughing... yeah, the blah blah and blah stuff so on and so forth...

Teach me how to blog, someone, please.
Someone please show me what can be posted on a blog and what should not appear on a blog...
And someone guide me on how to edit my blogs or customise my blog... gosh, i'm a computer freak that doesn't know how to blog...

But I'm desperate to tell my story.

And this is the beginning of my stories, that I've always wanted to tell.

=D

6 comments:

.:Justina:. said...

hey , i guess im the first person viewing your blog ah? .. aiyorr what a scary start for your blog readers, that pic is really freaky. Scared me out of my pants man when i first saw it..Ahaha but at least it gave me a good laugh and a bad fright..oh btw, i can help u if u need.Im also kinda new in this but i certainly dont mind helpin u out since you're such a 'noob' LOL .Bloggin is good for health ?

HeartzOfGold said...

Reali? I didn't know that blogging's good for health.. i'd certainly research after i get my mbbs to prove that blogging is good for health scientiically oki? =D

.:Justina:. said...

waseh..no need go research lah, so scientific for what?! doesnt prove anything lah, everyone's different.. no science can xplain.. hahaha .. tats why i gav up my ambition of being a scientist.. rather Sue ppl than go crazy in the lab with a white hamster.. LOL.. well, do u lyk blogging now?

Anonymous said...

Really nice, you noe how to blog ledy, don't need anyone to teach you, isn't boring AT ALL!! Don't worry you worry more than me....
Don't give up your dreams...

Anonymous said...

Upmteen posts by the first 3days!!?!?! Jo-ash, dont get to out of hands.. blogging can break or make u! but if it's good, keep it up! All the best! will be reading on!

Sihan said...

Great start, I was the witness of your ultimate distaste of blogging. When I first told you I had just started blogging. You said nothing and then I told you Johnson's blog. Guess what, you said what's the hack is this? Now, you post your blog more often than me. So you see, people can change, can't they?