Monday, June 11, 2007

Missing You

Missing you is not about thinking about you all day and not doing anything
Missing you is not about wishing that you were near so that I could whine and complain about how bad life has been to me
Missing you is not about dreaming about you day and night

Rather,missing you is about remembering the good times I spent with you
and looking forward to the better times I'd have with you in the near future

Missing you is all about admiring your wisdom behind the words and actions you said and done before
and reminding myself to continuously be inspired through such words and actions

Missing you is to listen again to your voice and laughter
and to always sought for the joy behind your happiness

Missing you is always about reflecting on how you've been there for me those times when I needed you the most
and to again make sure that I'm there for other people who need me, especially you

Missing you is the thought that comes every night before my lights go out
and the simple prayer for you
that you are safe and sound,
that you are happy and cheerful,
that despite all the tough times that you may be going through
you are still joyful and happy

The wind that carried your scent
The calls of the bird that woke me up
The music that you love and always listen to

That is missing you.

It's not wrong, and it's not a sin.

I miss you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i know who's that you.
nyek nyek.

Anonymous said...

allie didn't write that. someone using her *nyek*

blitz whoever you are!
.tee-hee.

Anonymous said...

i think i know who is that too...

nyek nyek.

Anonymous said...

I oso know who are you talkin abt..i totally understand wat ur goin thru cz i oso goin da same thing..all da best man..take care..god bless..