Sunday, August 19, 2007

Finally, Home

As I slumped into my bed, I thought I'd nearly drown in the softness of the mattress and pillows.

I slept right through the morning without waking up. I finally woke up without thinking of debates. I finally woke up realizing that I'm in my room and on my favourite bed.

I walked round in my house like a free man. With no slightest thought of going back to college and working my butt off for people that no longer appreciate efforts, or to listen to people barking orders around, treating me like coolies and their slaves.

I picked up the violin I've left for the last 2 months. The bow was once dry, the strings once dead, but now it's back to life. The music that I've missed and longed during the boring moments in hostel, were now close to my ears again.

It's good to be home. I'm finally home. Just as I've said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear that u're finally relaxing on your "favourite bed". Anyway hope u enjoy ur holidays....forget bout being a slave for a while...lol

Anonymous said...

yeah..agreed..hav fun n dun work 2 hard my brother..take care..luk 4ward 2 friday..muakx..